- An organization must have current 501(c)(3) Public Charity status from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- The organization must serve a U.S. population.
- Applications may be submitted at any time, but must be received by March 15, with grant decisions determined in June of each calendar year.
- In most instances, a board or staff member will conduct a site visit.
- The Foundation excludes grants that are outside the geographic funding parameters. For consideration by the Board, agencies must be located within a 25-mile radius of:
- Colleyville, Texas
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Salisbury, North Carolina
- All LOIs and applications must be submitted via our online grant system.
- The Foundation highly values 100% nonprofit board member giving.
The Foundation understands and supports grants for general operating funds.
- All LOIs, follow-up reports, and new and returning applications must be submitted via our online grant portal.
- The deadline for new applicants to submit an LOI is February 15th of each calendar year.
- The deadline for submitting follow-up reports for returning applicants is March 1st of each calendar year.
- The deadline for all applications is March 15th of each calendar year.
- All applicants will be notified of grant decisions in writing by June 30th of each calendar year.
General Funding Areas
- Pathways to financial stability through workforce training/development
- Creative expression for underprivileged children
- Mentorship for vulnerable youth
- Political activists
- Projects of organizations whose policies or practices discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation