- An organization must have current 501(c)(3) Public Charity status from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- The organization must serve a U.S. population.
- Applications may be submitted at any time, but NEW applicants must submit an LOI by February 15th and all applications must be received by March 15th, with grant decisions determined in June of each calendar year.
- In most instances, a board or staff member will conduct a site visit.
- The Foundation excludes grants that are outside the geographic funding parameters. For consideration by the Board, agencies must be located within a 25-mile radius of:
- Colleyville, Texas
- Nashville, Tennessee
- All LOIs and applications must be submitted via our online grant system.
- The Foundation highly values 100% nonprofit board member giving.
The Foundation understands and supports grants for general operating funds.
- All LOIs, follow-up reports, and new and returning applications must be submitted via our online grant portal.
- The deadline for new applicants to submit an LOI is February 15th of each calendar year.
- The deadline for submitting follow-up reports for returning applicants is March 1st of each calendar year.
- The deadline for all applications is March 15th of each calendar year.
- All applicants will be notified of grant decisions in writing by June 30th of each calendar year.
General Funding Areas
- Pathways to financial stability through workforce training/development
- Creative expression for underprivileged children
- Mentorship for vulnerable youth
- Political activists
- Projects of organizations whose policies or practices discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation